Book Title: REVEL for Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional with Loose-Leaf Version (6th Edition) (What's New in Foundations / Intro to Teaching)
Author: Don Kauchak
- Praxis: Core Academic Skills for Educators (5712, 5722, 5732)
- Theories of Childhood, Second Edition: An Introduction to Dewey, Montessori, Erikson, Piaget & Vygotsky (NONE)
- The Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Effective Differentiated Instruction, plus MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version -- ... Edition) (What's New in Special Education)
- Essentials of Educational Psychology: Big Ideas To Guide Effective Teaching, plus MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version -- ... New in Ed Psych / Tests & Measurements)
- Worksheets Don′t Grow Dendrites: 20 Instructional Strategies That Engage the Brain
- Grit to Teach and the Mindset to Stay: Do You Have What It Takes?: 50 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself
- Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (9th Edition) (What's New in Curriculum & Instruction)
- Human Diversity in Education
- Transforming Learning with New Technologies, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (3rd Edition) (What's New in Curriculum & Instruction)
- Multicultural Education in a Pluralistic Society, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (10th Edition) (What's New in Curriculum & Instruction)
This package includes the REVEL™ access card and loose-leaf version.
REVEL™ is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, REVEL is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience—for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional helps beginning education students make informed decisions about becoming a teacher and ensures that they have an up-to-date picture of the ever-changing face of education. Issues in reform, in diversity, and professionalism in day to day teaching situations are emphasized throughout the text. Cases, classroom examples, videos, and interactive applications bring topics to life, allowing students to better relate to, understand, and apply the material. To keep readers informed about the constantly changing education profession, the Sixth Edition includes new topics and significant updates about important developments in education. The most interactive and applied text in the field, Introduction to Teaching keeps prospective teachers actively involved in their learning and provides a realistic look at the world of teaching.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's products exist for each title*, and registrations are not transferable. In addition to the access card included in this package, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access code for REVEL may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
0134026403 / 9780134026404 REVEL for Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional, with Loose-Leaf Version
Package consists of:
0134027868 / 9780134027869 Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional, Loose-Leaf Version
013430330X / 9780134303307 REVEL for Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional -- Access Card
* REVEL features such as embedded videos, exercises, and quizzes are only available in the REVEL format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.