Book Title: Birnbaum's 2018 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
Publisher: Disney Editions
Author: Birnbaum Guides
- Birnbaum's 2018 Walt Disney World For Kids: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2018 (The Unofficial Guides)
- The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2018 (The Unofficial Guides)
- Walt Disney World Dining Guide 2018
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2018 (The Unofficial Guides)
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Birnbaum's 2018 Disneyland Resort: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
- Frommer's EasyGuide to Disney World, Universal and Orlando 2018 (EasyGuides)
- The Wonders of Walt Disney World
- Magic Guidebooks Walt Disney World 2018: Secrets, Money-Saving Tips, FastPass+ Hacks, Hidden Mickeys, Covers Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Hollywood ... plus Universal Studios Orlando, and Beyond!
As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2018 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what's new:
-Happy 20th birthday, Disney's Animal Kingdom: read about the debut of the theme park's newest land, Pandora-World of AVATAR; a schedule of extended-hour nights featuring Sunset Safaris, Tree of Life "awakenings," and the water-based extravaganza "The Rivers of Light"; booking a table at Tiffins, a new eatery that has garnered rave reviews, or snagging a seat at the adjacent Nomad Lounge.
-The Force grows stronger at Disney's Hollywood Studios every day: read about the ongoing construction of the highly anticipated Star Wars Land; Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a vibrant and dramatic pyrotechnic evening fireworks display; and Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
-What's it like to be a toy in Andy's backyard? You'll soon find out at Disney's Hollywood Studios brand-new area known as Toy Story Land! Birnbaum offers a first-look at the new Slinky Dog Coaster and what else to expect when this 11-acre play land is complete.
-Make way for the Muppets! In addition to their growing presence at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Kermit and company now offer Muppet-ational moments in the Magic Kingdom park. Birnbaum sheds light on where and when to catch their hysterical-and historical-antics.
-Epcot's newly-expanded International Food and Wine Festival. Cheers!
-Typhoon Lagoon's newest water park attraction: Miss Fortune Falls, a water-raft ride is for the whole family!
-Disney Cruise Line weighs anchor a mere 50 miles from Walt Disney World, making a surf-and-turf vacation a tempting possibility for many a Disney guest. A special Birnbaum "bonus" chapter guides guests from possibility to reality, laying out all the details for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.